- About Us
- Full-width Page
- Informational Page
- Recommended Gear
- Complete Setups
- Photography Gear
- Podcasting Gear
- Recording Gear
- YouTube Gear
- Sample Page
Topic: audio interfaces
- Can I Use An Audio Interface Without A Computer?
- What Audio Interface Has The Best Preamp? (3 Things To Consider)
- Can You Use MIDI Controller As Keyboard?
- Do You Need An Audio Interface For Studio Headphones?
- Is Your Audio Interface Broken? (9 Steps To Find Out)
- Do You Need A Preamp For An Audio Interface? (3 Things To Know)
- Can a DJ Mixer be Used as an Audio Interface?
- How To Get Rid Of Static In Your Audio Interface (4 Things To Do)
Topic: mixers & DAWs
- How Thick Should Soundproof Foam Be?
- Do Condenser Mics Break Easily?
- Does Foam Work As A Pop Filter?
- Line Or Instrument For Vocals?
- Should I Use Line in or Mic in?
- Can You Record Drums Last?
- Do Wireless Mics Need Phantom Power?
- Do All Dynamic Mics Need Shock Mounts?
- How Much Do Mic Stands Weigh? [The Data Inside]
- Can You Record Vocals Sitting Down?
- Should You Always Record Drums First?
- Should You Record Guitar in Mono or Stereo?
- Should You Record Guitar and Vocals Separately?
- How Many Mics Do You Need To Record Drums?
- Can You Use Two Preamps?
- Can You Use 2 Pop Filters?
- How Tall Should Studio Monitor Stands Be?
- Are Bookshelf Speakers Better Than A Soundbar?
- Can a Bookshelf Speaker Be Used As a Center Channel?
- Can Bookshelf Speakers Be Placed On Their Side? (3 Things To Know)
- This Is Why Your Speakers Sound Like They’re Underwater (5+ Possible Causes)
- What Cables Do You Need For Studio Monitors? (7 Cable Types Explained)
- Are Studio Monitors Good For Djing?
- Are Your Studio Monitors Blown? (10 Steps To Finding Out)
- Crackles, Buzzes & Pops In Studio Monitors? (13 Causes To Check)
- Is This Why Studio Monitors Are So Expensive?
- Here’s Why a Preamp Cannot Power Speakers
- The Pros & Cons of Stacking Studio Monitors
- Are Studio Monitors Good for Vinyl?
- You Can Leave Your Studio Monitors On – But Should You? (3 Things To Know)
- Are Your Studio Monitors Too Quiet? (4 Possible Causes & Solutions)
- This is Why Studio Monitors are Sold Individually
- Do You Need an Audio Interface for Studio Monitors?
- Can You Use Bookshelf Speakers as Studio Monitors?